Monday, June 7, 2010

Reviews from my Peers


I remember there was a time when I never imagined another student reading and commenting my papers. It was not as if I was uneasy at them doing so, I really just always kept writing Private being that I always felt I wasn't there best with it. I have had many experiences since them with peer review and I must admit it has helped me out more than anything. I see peer review now as a means to open ideas from the other end so I kinda call it ;-) When writing this terms paper, I had plenty of "Ah Ha" moments, though the most memorable one was mainly from my own experience with infertility where I could immediately think of interesting points to add. The most shocking information that I found out through my research was actually the statistics and the actual percentile of people that actually are successful with treatment. That to me really just gave me more hope for all couples such as my own family members now dealing with infertility.

No comments:

Post a Comment