Tuesday, June 1, 2010

6 weeks in........

The past 6 weeks have been a bit overwhelming for me. I have alot going on with family, school and work. When creating my outline in order to start my rough draft, I noticed honestly that I truly wanted to do a different topic. Orginally I was drawn to breast cancer in which I kept writing very broadly on the subject. When I was able to do to Infertilty Treatments which narrowed my subject giving me a better chance to a great paper. So in doing that so suddenly I knew that it could possibly effect me but I rather do something that I will be able to handle better with getting my points across also due to personal experience. I do feel as though in choosing such a topic as Infertiliry and the treatments available has truly opened up a door to be a very good piece of writing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment