Thursday, June 17, 2010

Coming to a close......


Now as I come to a close of another term and my second paper written here at Kaplan, I am still very nervous. I think that because I have it in my head that I may not be such a great writer as others, I kind of put a block on just how good mine could actually be. I have followed the guidelines, taken all the suggested changes and pushed to create a nice piece of work and pray that it attracts my readers the way I hope. I really enjoyed my topic, and would also like to do a paper on Pregnancy and Incompetent an Cervix. I think it is another interesting topic for me to engage in as with a lot of my own chosen topics, due to my personal experience. Those topics produce more out of me because of the knowledge already and interest in further learning. This writing class has been one of the best thus far I have been through. I don't know if I was just afraid to look beyond the normal for me and just know that I can write instead of being afraid to. I have to thank my professor for majority of it, because even if she felt me being a little shy, her teachings truly were a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment